Who's never been much for dabbling ~

Monday, August 20, 2012

Free Book for You

Today's post is a free book offer for you.  Sign up on the right for Coach W posts by email and I'll send you:

THE DNA of SUCCESS STORIES
How to Maximize Success in Your Life
by Jack Zufelt

This book is a series of 20 stories featuring Brian Tracy, author of over 40 books and Jack Canfield, the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.  Each story has a different author who come from a variety of backgrounds and careers. 

The final chapter of the book is mine - titled "Embrace the Journey." 

Once you have signed up for email posts from my blog, I will send you an email so you can send me your mailing address.  Your information will not be collected by an agency and nothing else will be sent to your home from me other than than the book.  This is just a thank you gift for checking out my blog.

Of course, if you prefer to sign up without receiving the book, that's ok too. 

Glad you're here - coachwsolutions@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment